Ash Jo Recipe Ash Jo is one of the old and delicious Iranian dishes, which is cooked in many different ways. Ash is a very …
Turkey Cutlets Recipe Cutlet is among the most popular and delicious Persian dishes. Turkey Cutlets is a meatball made with turkey meat and potato and …
Beef Nuggets Recipe Today at Takrecipe, we will show you how to make beef nuggets. Nuggets can be either made with chicken or beef. This …
Ali Nazik Kebab Recipe | Easy and Delicious
Today at Takrecipe, we want to make an authentic Turkish kebab named Alinazik. This dish is mainly served in the city of Gaziantep, Turkey, and it is a combination of yogurt, meat, and eggplant.
You can prepare this dish as an appetizer or main course. The origin of this food goes back to the 16th century in the city of Gaziantep when Yavuz Sultan Selim started a journey. When the people of that area learned about the Sultan’s arrival, they started preparing all kinds of food and desserts.
Still, when he arrives at Gaziantep, he sees nothing on the table but a combination of yogurt, eggplant, and meat. However, the aroma of this dish is so great that it encouraged the Sultan to try it, and he liked it very much. This dish has become one of the most delicious and popular Turkish dishes since then. Stay with us to learn how to prepare this delightful dish.
Ali Nazik Kebab Recipe
- 250 g Minced meat
- 2 Eggplant
- 1 Cup Yogurt
- 2 Garlic
- 1 Large onion
- 1 tbsp Flour
- 30 g Parsley
- 50 g Butter
- To taste Salt
- To taste Black pepper
- To taste Turmeric
- Firstly, peel and wash the onion and grate it with a fine grater. Squeeze the juice from the onion and add it to a large mixing table.
- Add minced meat, salt, black pepper, and turmeric to the bowl.
- Wash and clean the parsley from dust and chop it finely with a sharp knife or an herb chopper. Add chopped parsley and flour to the meat and mix them well to get incorporated and uniform.
- Put a suitable pan on the heat and add oil to coat its bottom. Then pick up the small pieces of meat mixture, about the size of a walnut, and roll it between the palms of your hands until it gets a round shape.
- Next, place it in the pan and sauté them on all sides to get browning on the surface and cook through. Then set them aside.
- Wash the eggplants, score some slash on them, and roast them on a stove or the heat of the fired-up coal until they are soft and the skin blisters. If you do not like the smoky flavor, you can wrap them in aluminum foil and grill them in an oven.
- After grilling the eggplants, let them cool or rinse them with cold water, and peel them easily. Then mash or purée them with a blender and add them to a large mixing bowl. You should remove the eggplant’s seeds so that the taste of your Alinazik does not get bitter at the end.
- Then grate the garlic with a fine grater, add it to the bowl with the yogurt, and mix the ingredients well until they are completely uniform.
- At this stage, pour the mixture of eggplant and yogurt into the dish where you want to serve the food. Next, place the meatballs on the eggplant and yogurt mixture and pour the melted butter on the food. Your Alinazik kebab is ready, as simple as that. Enjoy your meal!