Chicken Piroshki Recipe Chicken Piroshki is a baked or fried yeast-leavened dough stuffed with Chicken that originated in Russia. This dish is similar to dumplings …
Grilled Fish Recipe I think everyone deep down would prefer grilled food over any kind of stews or fried foods. They are comforting and let …
kabab tabei recipe Kabab tabei is one of the most popular home kebabs in Iran. This dish combines minced beef or lamb, tomatoes, onion, and …
Kabab Koobideh Morgh Recipe | Ground Chicken Kebab
Ground chicken kebab or Kabab Koobideh Morgh is one of the most beloved and delicious Iranian dishes, which is very similar to the traditional Kabab Koobideh in appearance and material. Kebab has been a part of Persian cuisine for centuries. It was traditionally made with lamb, but other meats like beef and chicken have also been used over time.
The recipe for Ground chicken kebab may vary slightly from region to region, but the essential ingredients are the same. This dish is popular because it is super easy to make and packed with so much flavor. The process of using a mixture of ground chicken, grated onion, and a mix of spices like salt, pepper, and turmeric to savory and aromatic, and then molding the meat into long and thin skewers and grilling until it’s cooked through and charred on the outside, makes this a dish that is both appealing to eyes and mouth-wateringly delicious.
Not only is this dish delicious, but it is a healthier alternative to traditional meat kebabs. It is because chicken is a leaner protein source than beef or lamb. This makes it a popular choice for health-conscious people who still want to enjoy the taste of a delicious kebab. And when served with rice, vegetables, and yogurt, it will be a satisfying and nutritious meal. By the way, ground chicken kebab is a more affordable choice than traditional beef or lamb kebabs, making them a popular alternative for families on a budget. Chicken is generally less expensive than other meats, and this dish is basically made from chicken, making it a practical choice for those looking to feed a larger group.
Kabab Koobideh Morgh is a popular food in Iran, and it is often served with fresh herbs and bread. But you can also find it in many Middle Eastern restaurants worldwide with different accompanies, where people of all ages and ethnic enjoy it. Overall, ground chicken kebab is a dish that is not only delicious and healthy but also rich in cultural and historical significance. Whether you are a fan of Middle Eastern cuisine or just looking to try something new, we highly recommend giving Kabab Koobideh Morgh a try. We assure you this dish will impress your taste buds and leave you satisfied and nourished. Stay with Takrecipe to learn how to prepare chicken kebabs similar to the ones made by Iranians.
Ground Chicken Kebab Recipe
- 600 Chicken breast
- 50 g Butter
- 2 Large onion
- 4 Garlic
- ½ tsp Coriander seeds
- 2 tbsp Brewed saffron
- 1 tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Black pepper
- ½ tsp Turmeric
- Completely separate bones from the chicken meat, and then grind the meat twice in a meat grinder or a food processor and transfer them into a large bowl.
- Peel and wash the onions and garlic cloves, and grate them with a fine grater. Then squeeze the grated onion juice and add the onion and garlic to the ground chicken meat.
- Next, grind coriander seeds and sprinkle them with salt, black pepper, and turmeric on the chicken meat.
- Mix the ingredients well with your hands until they are thoroughly combined and uniform. Then cover it with plastic wrap and refrigerate that for one to two hours to infuse the meat with the flavor.
- Then grease the bottom of the non-stick pan with a bit of oil and pour the kebab mixture onto the pan. Spread it uniformly with the palm of your hand on the pan so that it has the same thickness all around the pan.
- Then put the pan on the heat and let it cook to absorb its water and hold itself.
- Meanwhile, add the butter to a small pan and put it on low heat until it melts. Then mix it with the brewed saffron.
- Once the chicken kebab is cooked, cut the meat lengthwise into strips with a knife. Then turn the cut kebabs slowly with a spatula or a spoon.
- Then, brush a mixture of butter and saffron on the kebabs to avoid drying and give them a pleasant aroma of color. Once this side is cooked, turn it again to brush the butter and saffron mixture to the other side. There you have it. You can also grill some tomatoes and pair them with the kebabs. Serve this ground chicken kebab with rice or bread, and enjoy.
You can also grill the chicken kebab
You should grind 100 grams of lamb fat with the chicken meat. The other ingredients are the same.Once the meat mixture has cooled down, knead the meat for about 10 minutes. Then take about 150 grams of the meat mixture and attach it to a skewer. Press it gently from top to bottom and evenly spread the meat in the middle section of the skewer. It should have about one-centimeter thickness all over the skewer. Then pinch its ends and set them aside.
Repeat the same process to the end.Place the chicken skewers parallel to each other on the heat of the fired-up coal or grill and turn them every minute to cook them properly. This quick turning will firm up the meat and prevent it from falling off the skewer.While grilling the kebabs, you can brush the mixture of butter and saffron on them to make them more delicious.