Best Eggplant Caviar Recipe | Easy and Delicious
Eggplant Caviar Recipe Eggplant caviar is one of the most delicious and hearty Persian dishes. In contrast to its exalted name, this dish does not …
Persian Vermicelli Soup Recipe | Easy and Delicious
Vermicelli soup recipe Today you will learn how to make vermicelli soup. This is a straightforward and nutritious recipe, and you will be amazed at …
Kookoo Sabzi Recipe | Persian Herb Frittata
Kookoo Sabzi Recipe Kookoo Sabzi is one of the simple and delicious Iranian dishes. This dish combines fragrant vegetables, eggs, walnuts, and barberry. Kookoo Sibzamini …
Simple Chicken Croquettes Recipe | Very Delicious
Chicken Croquettes Recipe
Chicken croquettes are a delectable appetizer that can be enjoyed as a snack or as a part of a meal. These tiny, crispy bites are created by combining flour, eggs, chicken that has been crushed or shredded, spices, and flour. They are then formed into balls and fried or baked until golden brown.
Chicken croquettes are said to have originated in France during the 18th century, while their exact origins are unclear. The popularity of croquettes swiftly extended throughout Europe and finally reached the United States, where they are now a well-liked entrée and snack. Around the world, many countries, including Spain, Portugal, and the Philippines, enjoy eating chicken croquettes. They are offered as street food or snack in certain areas and are viewed as formal dishes in others.
The versatility of chicken croquettes is one of their many amazing qualities. Some variants include adding veggies like carrots or celery or swapping the chicken for turkey or ham. Others might add cheeses, like cheddar or parmesan, or even spices, like paprika or cumin, to kick the dish. The adaptability of chicken croquettes is their fantastic quality. Depending on your preference, they can be served hot or cold and paired with various dips or sauces, like aioli or honey mustard.
Chicken croquettes are a fantastic alternative for entertaining since they can be prepared beforehand. They are ideal for those hectic days when you do not have time to create a dinner from scratch since they can be made and kept in the refrigerator until you are ready to cook them. Chicken croquettes can be served as a main meal, even though they are usually served as appetizers. For a light lunch or supper, you may serve them with a salad; for a heartier meal, you might serve them with roasted veggies. Chicken croquettes can also be used as a sandwich filling. Simply place a few croquettes on a bun or roll, and top with your favorite condiments and toppings.
Chicken croquettes, despite their small size, are flavorful and satisfying. They provide a tasty and filling snack or lunch alternative since they are crispy on the exterior and soft on the inside. Because they are made from cooked chicken that has been shredded or ground, chicken croquettes are a great way to use up leftover chicken. As a result, they are a cheap and straightforward dish that many people may enjoy.
Chicken croquettes are an excellent choice for anyone attempting to gain muscle mass or maintain a balanced diet since they are a high source of protein. They can be made even healthier by baking them rather than frying them and using whole wheat flour instead of white flour.
Chicken croquettes are a delectable and adaptable snack that may be eaten in several ways. Chicken croquettes will dazzle your family whether you are searching for a fast snack or an excellent addition to your upcoming dinner party. So stay with us to have a nice and easy weeknight meal.
Chicken Croquettes Recipe
- 400 g Chicken breast
- 1 cup Rice
- 1 Onion
- 5 tbsp Breadcrumb
- 2 tbsp Flour
- 2 Egg
- 1 tsp Ground black pepper
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- 1 tsp Salt
- Wash the chicken meat and take the chicken skin off. Cut the chicken meat into 5 centimeters chunks and grind them with a grinder. Then put the minced chicken in the grinder again and grind it twice.
- Fill half of a suitable pot with water, put it on heat, and bring the water to a boil. Then parboil the rice in the pot. You can add 2 tbsp salt, which holds the rice shape together.
- After 4 to 8 minutes, depending on the rice, when it becomes soft outside but uncooked in the center, drain the rice, wash the excessive salt out, and make it ready to mix with the rest of the ingredients.
- Peel the onions and grate them. You should drain the juice out of it. Mix the drained onions and minced chicken.
- Add the rinsed rice to the minced chicken bowl. Then add salt, black pepper, garlic powder, and turmeric. Then mix the ingredients well until they are combined.
- Add egg to the mixture. The egg will make the croquette ingredients stick together better, making them puffy and tender. Then, add breadcrumbs to the mixture and mix the ingredients well with your hands until they are combined and uniform. You can add flour to the mix if it is too sticky.
- Cover the mix with a plastic film and let it sit in the fridge for 40 minutes.
- Then fill 2 centimeters of a pot with oil and put it on heat. You should heat the oil to 175 Celsius or 350 Fahrenheit degree. You can check the temperature by placing a chopstick on the oil, and if it fizzes up after about 5 to 10 seconds, the heat is good.
- Take about one scope or one-third of a cup of the mixture and make a cone shape. You can roll it in the breadcrumbs to make it crunchy.
- Sauté the croquettes for about 5 minutes until they are nicely golden brown and crispy on both sides. Then put them on a rack so they can drain. If you want to avoid fried cooks, you can bake them in a 175 Celsius or 350 Fahrenheit degree oven for about 20 to 25 minutes. There you have it. You can put them on a bed of mashed potatoes, garnish them with some parsley leaves, and serve it with your desired sauce. Enjoy your meal!
- Thanks to :
- avizhe__food |
It looks beautiful, thanks for your detailed explanation.